Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year Look

Happy New Year Gang!

I hope you all had a safe New Years:) I took part in a surprise birthday party, which was fun. My husband's friend wanted to surprise his wife with a party because she never gets one-- Her birthday is Christmas Eve:( So, I took her to Starbuck's, letting her know it was a belated bday gift, which it was, but it also doubled as a scheme to get her out of the house so her husband could decorate the place before she got back. She was so surprised, she loved it!

Here's my look from New Years, enjoy:)

I took these pictures at the end of the night. My makeup held up pretty well, huh?



I wore a nude gloss, although it had come off by the time I took these pics.


Oh wait! Here's a shot I snapped right after the clock hit 12.
I have nude gloss on in this one:)
It's a rare occasion when I can get Z to look directly in the camera...




I hope your year is filled with joy, great relationships, and sprituality.
A Bientot!


What look did you wear on New Year's?

No comments:

Post a Comment