Friday, September 16, 2011

Seven

Seven means complete....

This song has a great message and represents how one will feel as they're approaching their zenith. As you strive for excellence there will be many obstacles including people that will tell you you're not good enough, or who will distract you from reaching your full potential. But you have to stay focused and confident that what you are doing is right for YOU. I don't know about you, but I'm claiming this as my theme song for the rest of the year;)

"You see I've been running a race, determined to finish in first place, and I won't stop until I make it.
I'm too damn real, yea, to ever have to fake it...." 


Love it and I hope you will too...


Play me!
aliciajames.bandcamp.com
from the album Seven

A Bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment