Thursday, September 1, 2011

Final Project

{Source}


So, I'm in graduate school getting my master's degree in Liberal Studies. One of the best decisions I have made is doing this program after I taught for 2 years. I've gained so much insight from my teaching experience that I have incorporated in my studies. I'm especially thrilled today because after my first day of Documenting Black Experiences I talked with my prof. for an hour. First of all, let me say that I am so thrilled to be working with an Emmy winner! His work is so great. Anywhooo.. He helped me formulate some ideas for my final project. So, as of now I will be doing research on the eurocentric interpretations of beauty so that I can put together a workshop or a girls club where I can present information that will improve their self-image and build their self-esteem! Whew, that's done! Ok, so now all I gotta do now is do the preperatory research and get my proposal 2gether. I'm really looking forward to this :)

A Bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment