Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Clutter FREE Me Day 10: Do it Now!


{Source}



Does this ever happen to you?

Get an email to sign up for a training, and the deadline is in one week. All of a sudden you realize it's the next week and you haven't signed up for the training, the deadline has passed, and the training is full!

These kind of things happen in the office, and even at home, all the time!


The best tip for organization is to complete a task right when you get it. Distractions are unavoidable in the workplace, but it IS possible to flow with them.

At my office, I learned that I can't do work that needs a lot of attention and focus at lunch time and passed that. This is because after lunch I get a little more relaxed, but also because my co-workers walk around, have conversations, etc. So, it's harder for me to to focus. On top of that random, unscheduled meetings pop up that I need to go to.

Solution: I do all my big tasks at the beginning of the day and save the minor tasks for the end of the day

It helps me, I hope it can help you too:)


What ways do you avoid distractions in the work place?

À Bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment