Monday, February 20, 2012

Peacock Chic for Mardi Gras




With Mardi Gras being tomorrow, I thought I'd put up a look that nobody would really wear, unless they will be in New Orleans in the quarter...and then again, maybe not, lol. But it's still fun to create a fun look like this:)

 I created this look about two months ago. I wanted to do an intricate design and asked my husband to give me an idea to be inspired by, and he said, "Peacock." I looked up some photos for inspiration and voila! (Today my husband named this look Peacock Chic, lol)

It wasn't until about a month ago that I realized this makeup could also work for Mardi Gras.
Enjoy the photos and eat some King cake for me and you!

Doesn't this remind you of a jester's hat?





And one cheesy photo in front of this trumpet

Trumpet..Jazz...New Orleans...Mardi Gras...Get it?


I'll be celebrating Mardi Gras at a staff meeting tomorrow, gumbo and all. My boss is from New Orleans, so you know it's going to be live tomorrow! lol


Do you have any plans to celebrate Mardi Gras?


Also, if you want me to do a tutorial on this extravagant look, say so in the comments below!

À Bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment