Monday, January 23, 2012

Red Tails Inspired Makeup

Before I went to go see Red Tails on Friday (as a b-day gift from my honey) I was so excited and had a little extra time to create a look inspired by the movie. So here it is....



The red wings represent the red tails from the Tuskegee Airman's fighter planes.



You can see the bronze best in this pic. I chose brown and bronze to represent their uniforms.



Look at those lashes! I have on MAC falsies here.



This is a glammed out version of the Tuskegee Airmen uniform:)


The variety of uniforms they wore in the film:
Men in uniform are sexy. Anyone agree?
If only I had a brown leather jacket, that would have set my look off!


Atteeen-tion! I salute all those who went out or plan to go out and see Red Tails.

It's a great story line and crazy special effects.
However, I do understand if you haven't seen it yet, movie tickets are expensive these days!

Makeup featured:

Eyes
BH Cosmetics: 120 Color Palette 3rd Edition
NYX Eyeliner: 901 Black
MAC Lashes: 7 Lashes..I think. I got them a years ago and they're not labeled

Face
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (just on my blemishes): 520 Natural Caramel
Coastal Scents: 10 Blush Palette

Lips
Palladio Herbal Lip Liner: Red Rose
Wet'nWild Lipstick: 529B
MAC Lipgelée: I believe this is discontinued, but any clear gloss should look nice over the red lisptick

BH Cosmetics is having an excellent sale right now:)

Let me know if you got anything in the comments below....


À Bientôt....


No comments:

Post a Comment