Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Clutter FREE Me Day 12: Car Maintenance

Here's a free printable I created just for you! Ok, well I'm not telling the complete truth. I had thought about making a car maintenance log a a couple months ago, but when I decided to do this organization series, it gave me motivation to hurry up and create it :)

Click to download

So, print this out in color (the shaded columns have a purpose), leave this in the glove compartment of your car, and use it to track all the services you get done on your car. No more forgetting the last time you had an oil change or got your tires changed: this log will help keep your car in tip top shape!

The white columns are for the first service, the light gray are for the second, and dark gray, third. For example, if I get my wheels aligned on 1.19.2012, I would add that in the white column on the wheel alignment row. Then i would write down the mileage of my car at the time of that service on the white column.

Do you ever forget what services are performed on your car?

Let me know if you start using this log,
A Bientot....

2 comments:

  1. great points altogether, you just won brand new|a new} reader. What could you suggest in regards to your post that you made a few days in the past? Any sure?
    Set of 5 non-locking casters

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Gregory, I'm glad you found this post helpful, and thanks for reading! Now, what post specifically are you speaking of?

    ReplyDelete